Citrusy Chicken & Veggies
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Sheet pan dinners make weeknight meals a breeze! They're easy to make, easy to clean up, and so easily get tons of flavor! Made with the perfect combo of tangy and sweet, our Citrusy Chicken & Veggies cooks up in 20 minutes, and it's a dinner meal so good, it's sure to bring the family around the table!
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lite soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in half
- 1 zucchini or summer squash, cut into 1/2-inch quarters
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 lemon, sliced (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic, and bell pepper; mix well. Pour 3/4 of honey mixture into a large resealable plastic bag or glass baking dish; add chicken, seal bag, and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- When ready to cook, place remaining honey mixture into a medium bowl, add zucchini, peppers, and onion, and toss until evenly coated.
- Place chicken on baking sheet; discard marinade. Place vegetables around chicken and top with lemon slices, if desired. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center, and vegetables are tender.
Test Kitchen Tip
- Love easy sheet pan dinner recipes? So do we! For more sheet pan success, try our Cauliflower Steaks & Roasted Veggies or our scrumptious Sheet Pan Chicken!
- For dessert, try our Chocolate Chip Mug Cake, or for something a little lighter, try this Fresh Mango Sorbet!
- What do you think of this recipe? Tell us in the comments below.
Read NextCrispy Oven Fried Chicken
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 198
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4g 2 %
- Saturated Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 28g 56 %
- Cholesterol 75mg 25 %
- Sodium 242mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 22g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 9 %
- Sugars 17g 0 %