Skillet Greek Chicken
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Skillet Greek Chicken is a quick chicken dish that's only on the stove for 30 minutes, so you'll be feasting in a snap! The feta cheese is really flavorful, so just a little does the trick for adding lots of flavor.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (3-pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces and skin removed
- 1/2 cup crumbled fat-free feta cheese
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 tablespoon parsley, the oregano, and pepper; mix well. Add the chicken and turn to coat evenly.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat; brown the chicken for 5 to 6 minutes per side then reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon each of lemon juice and parsley, and the feta cheese; cover and simmer for 5 minutes, or until the cheese softens and the chicken is no longer pink.
Read NextCrispy Oven Fried Chicken
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Calories 196
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 1.7g 8 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 26g 52 %
- Cholesterol 83mg 28 %
- Sodium 144mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 1.2g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 0.3g 0 %