Oven "Fried" Drumsticks
- SERVING SIZE
- COOK TIME
This healthier recipe for fried chicken minus the frying will surely fit your goal to eat right. It's an oven-baked chicken with a crispy coating that tastes terrific!
What You'll Need
cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
cup low-fat (1%) milk
- 1 cup coarsely crushed oven-toasted corn cereal
teaspoon dried oregano
teaspoon garlic powder
teaspoon onion powder
teaspoon dried basil
teaspoon black pepper
- 8 chicken drumsticks, skin removed
- Cooking spray
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place flour in a shallow dish. In a second shallow dish, beat eggs with milk. In a third shallow dish, mix crushed cereal with seasonings.
- Dip chicken in flour then into egg mixture then into cereal mixture, coating evenly with each. Arrange chicken on prepared baking sheet and coat with cooking spray.
- Bake 25 minutes then turn chicken and bake 25 more minutes, or until chicken is golden and no pink remains.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.