- SERVING SIZE
- 2 small pieces of chicken or 1 chicken breast
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
Our Orange Chicken is a sweet alternative to your ordinary chicken dinner. Don't be surprised if it quickly becomes a family favorite.
What You'll Need
- 1 (3-pound) chicken, cut into 10 pieces and skin removed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup reduced-sugar orange marmalade
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the chicken in the baking dish. Season with the salt and bake for 35 minutes; drain liquid from the baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients then pour over the chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken and its juices run clear.
Read NextCrispy Oven Fried Chicken
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Calories 165
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7g 6 %
- Saturated Fat 0.9g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 26g 52 %
- Cholesterol 83mg 28 %
- Sodium 327mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 14g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %