Mexican Riviera Chicken
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 tortilla and 1/4 cup chicken mixture
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Take your taste buds south-of-the-border and give our diabetic recipe for Mexican Riviera Chicken a try. All the ingredients are full of extremely satisfying flavors that make up this light chicken recipe!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- 4 (8-inch) low carb whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken breast
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
What to Do
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
Spread cream cheese on tortilla. Top with chicken, and scallion. In a small bowl, combine salsa, cumin, and cilanro. Evenly spoon over scallions. Roll tortillas and place seam-side down onto prepared baking sheet.
Bake 5 to 6 minutes, or until cream cheese is melted.
Read NextCrispy Oven Fried Chicken
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 175
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 1.7g 9 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 20g 41 %
- Cholesterol 38mg 13 %
- Sodium 495mg 21 %
- Total Carbohydrates 21g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 12g 50 %
- Sugars 2.5g 0 %