No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 slice
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
Our easy, No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake is so creamy and decadent, you'll never believe it's not the original! The fresh taste of strawberries will dance on your tongue make you think summer has come early. This delicious No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake also makes the perfect romantic dessert for the hubby!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup frozen sugar-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 (9-inch) reduced fat prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon canola oil
What to Do
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in sugar, then blend in sour cream and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping and strawberries until well mixed.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust. Chill 4 to 5 hours until set.
- In a small microwavable bowl, melt chips with oil for 60 seconds, stirring occasionally until smooth. Drizzle over pie and serve.
- Check out these other blissful Berry Dessert Recipes!
- Fun Fact!
- Strawberries are the only berry that wear their seeds on the outside! Guess strawberries wanted to stand out from the crowd. They're eaten in almost 90% of United States homes. Wow!
Read NextBottomless Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 216
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9g 9 %
- Saturated Fat 3.4g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.3g 11 %
- Cholesterol 4.8mg 2 %
- Sodium 285mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 36g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.8g 11 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %