New York-Style Cheesecake
- 16 slices
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 25 Min
Start spreading the news! Our delicious New York-Style Cheesecake is a diabetic-friendly version of one of our all-time favorite desserts!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated Splenda
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cup granulated Splenda
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- To make the CRUST, in a medium bowl, combine crust ingredients; press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- To make the FILLING, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, Splenda, and flour until well mixed and smooth. Add eggs; beat until smooth. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix until well blended. Pour filling evenly over crust.
- Bake 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees F and bake 30 minutes. Turn off oven and leave cheesecake in oven 45 minutes. Cheesecake will be slightly firm to the touch. Let cool 30 minutes before placing in refrigerator.
- Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight before serving.
Want even more great diabetic desserts? Check 'em out in our collection of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes: Top 10 Easy Cheesecake Recipes.
Read NextBottomless Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 257
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 6.1g 30 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 5.5g 11 %
- Cholesterol 67mg 22 %
- Sodium 290mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 30g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 23g 0 %