Mushroom Chicken & Rice Bake
- SERVING SIZE
- 1/2 cup
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Chicken casserole recipes come in a large variety that keep the taste fresh! Like our Mushroom Chicken & Rice Bake! The cream of mushroom soup and long grain-wild rice mix give it not only an abundance of flavor, but it also makes this dish a hearty, diabetes-friendly dinner you'll want again and again!
What You'll Need
- 1 (6-ounce) package reduced-sodium long grain-wild rice mix
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cooked, cubed
- 1 (10-ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimentos with liquid
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Cover and bake 25 minutes, or until mixture is bubbly and heated through.
Test Kitchen Tip
- Want more chicken casserole recipes? Try our yummy Chicken 'n' Bean Casserole, or for something hearty and creamy that the whole family will love, try our Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole!
- Save room for dessert! Whether it's a cozy night with the family, or your hosting a dinner party for the holidays, our Hummingbird Cake will be a hit! Want something a little more traditional? Everyone will ask for a second slice of our Creamy Chocolate Pie!
Read NextChicken and Squash Casserole
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 135
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8g 3 %
- Saturated Fat 0.4g 2 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.1g 16 %
- Cholesterol 18mg 6 %
- Sodium 270mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 21g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 0.5g 0 %