- SERVING SIZE
- 1 cup
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
Some casseroles are just meant to bring the whole family together, and this creamy, low-carb, chicken casserole is one of 'em! Our Family-Pleasing Casserole recipe is full of everything they love, including some of their favorite healthy veggies.
What You'll Need
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1 1/2 cup reduced fat shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat with 1-inch of boiling water, place cauliflower. Cover and steam 8 to 10 minutes, or until tender. Drain well.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil; saute bell pepper, mushrooms, and garlic 5 minutes. Add spinach and cook just until wilted.
- In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, chicken, cheese, onion powder, black pepper and sauteed vegetables. Pour in eggs and mix well. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until set. Serve immediately.
This is a tasty low-carb casserole, but if you'd like to see some more options, just check out our collection of 10 Easy, Tasty, & Low-Carb Casseroles!
Read NextHot Chicken Salad Casserole