Chicken and Kale Casserole
- SERVING SIZE
- COOK TIME
If you're a fan of creamy chicken casseroles, then you're going to love our Chicken and Kale Casserole. It features low-fat cheese along with whole grain pasta and nutritious kale for a casserole that's brimming with yummy AND healthy!
What You'll Need
(13.25-ounce) box whole grain rotini pasta
- 2 tablespoons light margarine
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups kale, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated cooked chicken strips or shredded chicken
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can 98% fat-free, reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup fat-free shredded mozzarella cheese
cup reduced-fat grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped sundried tomatoes
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 3-quart casserole dish or 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, melt margarine. Add onion and garlic and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until onion is softened, stirring frequently. Add kale and cook about 5 minutes, or until tender. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Spoon mixture into casserole dish.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until heated through.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 7
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.