Sugar-Free Gummy Worms
- 7 (makes 28)
- 5 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
Forget those sugar-packed gummy worms from the candy store! Make your own Sugar-Free Gummy Worms at home and feel better about having the kids snack on these after school!
What You'll Need
- 2 packages (4-serving size) sugar-free gelatin (any flavor)
- 2 (0.13-ounce) envelopes unsweetened soft drink mix* (like Kool-Aid, any flavor)
- 3/4 ounce (3 envelopes from a 1 ounce box) unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
What to Do
Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.*
In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients until dissolved. Pour into the baking dish, cover, and chill for 2 to 3 hours, or until completely set.
- Cut into 1/4-inch strips to form thin "worms" for serving as is or decorating other treats.
If you loved this homemade candy recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Easy Candy Recipes: 8 Diabetes Candy Recipes Everyone Will Love.
*To make this a gluten-free recipe, use gluten-free soft drink mix, and nonstick cooking spray with no flour added.
Read NextChocolate Almond Clusters
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Calories 14
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.7g 7 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 30mg 1 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %