- 64 squares
- CHILL TIME
- 6 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 2 Hr
Make everybody's favorite sweet treat in your slow cooker! With our diabetic-friendly recipe for Slow Cooker Fudge you can indulge without worry. Rich and chocolaty, this easy fudge recipe will definitely delight everyone who tries it.
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages sugar-free chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons stevia (see Note.)
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
What to Do
- Line an 8-inch square baking dish with aluminum foil.
- In a 2-quart or larger slow cooker, combine chocolate chips, stevia, margarine, and coconut milk; mix well. Cover and cook on LOW 2 hours. Turn off slow cooker, and add almond and vanilla extracts. Do not stir.
- Allow fudge to cool 30 minutes. With a spoon, stir fudge 4 to 5 minutes, or until smooth. Pour fudge into baking dish and top with almonds.
- Refrigerate 6 hours, or until firm. Remove from foil and cut into 1-inch squares.
- We tested this with Truvia® brand sweetener in the Test Kitchen.
- Hungry for more? Check out this collection of Sugar-Free Fudge Recipes!
Read NextChocolate Almond Clusters