Everyone's Favorite Peanut Butter Cups
Peanut butter cups are a sweet treat classic! That smooth and creamy taste of chocolate melting over your tongue to give way for the peanut butter to rush through is just pure joy. Well now, you don't have to do without! Everyone's Favorite Peanut Butter Cups are super easy and extremely delicious. You'll love them, and even better, the grandkids will never know the difference!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 (1-ounce) square unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 stick butter
- 1/3 cup SPLENDA sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half
- 4 tablespoons reduced fat peanut butter
What to Do
- Line 10 muffin cups with paper liners. Sprinkle nuts evenly into muffin cups.
- In a microwaveable bowl, heat chocolate, butter, and Splenda on HIGH about 1 to 1-1/2 minutes, or until melted. (Do not boil.) Stir in half-and-half and peanut butter.
- Divide mixture evenly into muffin cups. Freeze until firm. Keep frozen until ready to serve.
Test Kitchen Tips
- If you loved this homemade candy recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Easy Candy Recipes: 8 Diabetes Candy Recipes Everyone Will Love.
- We know you're going to rave about our delicious peanut butter cups, but if you're looking for even more flavor-packed peanut butter recipes try our 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies or our creamy Decadent Peanut Butter Pudding Pie!
Read NextChocolate Almond Clusters
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 156
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 7.5g 37 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 3.2g 6 %
- Cholesterol 25mg 8 %
- Sodium 146mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 4.3g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 5 %
- Sugars 0.9g 0 %