Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Is there anything greater than chocolate and peanut butter? How about using the two to make fudge? Our easy fudge recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge will leave your taste buds craving more!
What You'll Need
- 4 squares unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1/2 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1/2 cup Splenda sugar blend
- 1 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted peanuts (optional)
What to Do
- In a double-boiler over medium heat, melt chocolate. Add half-and-half and Splenda; heat 5 to 6 minutes, or until Splenda is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth. Pour into an 8-inch square baking dish; sprinkle with peanuts, if desired.
- Refrigerate 2 hours, or until firm, then cut into squares. Store in refrigerator.
- This fudge recipe is really low in sugar, which is great for a diabetic dessert. But guess what, we have another easy fudge recipe that's practically sugarless - be sure to check out our Rich and Creamy Fudge recipe, now!
- If you loved this homemade candy recipe, then check out our collection of Easy Candy Recipes: 8 Diabetes Candy Recipes Everyone Will Love.
For more yummy diabetic dessert recipes, be sure to download your own free copy of our eCookbook: Cookies, Pies & Easy Cake Recipes.
Read NextChocolate Almond Clusters
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Calories 108
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 2.8g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.6g 9 %
- Cholesterol 0.3mg 0 %
- Sodium 85mg 4 %
- Total Carbohydrates 7.4g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 1.7g 0 %