Chocolate Almond Clusters
- CHILL TIME
- 20 Min
Our Chocolate Almond Clusters recipe is so delicious you won't be able to resist sharing it with your friends. Okay, okay, maybe you'll want to keep it for yourself! This two-ingredient recipe is the just the right combination of salty and sweet. It's a perfect snack for when you're on the go and need to satisfy that sweet-treat craving.
What You'll Need
- 2 (2.8-oz.) sugar-free chocolate bars
- 1 cup almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup almond halves, optional for garnish
What to Do
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces and place in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until melted, stirring after every 45 seconds to prevent overheating. Remove from the microwave when the chocolate is mostly melted, and continue stirring until its entirely melted and smooth.
- Add nuts to melted chocolate, and stir until well mixed and all the pieces are coated.
- Using a teaspoon, drop small spoonfuls of candy onto the prepared baking sheet. If desired, top each cluster with an almond half before the chocolate sets.
- Place the candy in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to set the chocolate.
Before You Start Cooking!
Read NextChocolate Almond Clusters
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 35
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0g 5 %
- Saturated Fat 0.8g 4 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.0g 2 %
- Cholesterol 0.7mg 0 %
- Sodium 0.0mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 2.1g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2 %
- Sugars 0.2g 0 %