Orange Dream Angel Cake
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 (2-1/2- x 3-inch) piece
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
This cake is so light and so refreshing you'll think you've stepped into a dream. Truth is, our Orange Dream Angel Cake reminds us of those orange and cream pops we dream about in the summertime. You and your gang are going to love this no-bake dessert!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-inch) prepared angel food cake, cut into 15 slices
- 1 (.3-ounce) package sugar-free orange gelatin
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 (1-ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1 (8-ounce) container fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 orange, cut into slices for garnish
What to Do
- In a 9- x 13-inch baking dish, arrange cake slices.
- In a medium bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water and stir in cold water. Slowly pour over cake, then refrigerate 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, whisk vanilla pudding mix and milk until thickened. Stir in orange zest and whipped topping. Evenly spread over cake.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, or until ready to serve. Garnish with orange slices.
Read NextBetter-Than-Anything Cake
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 94
- Calories from Fat 1.6
- Total Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.3g 5 %
- Cholesterol 0.5mg 0 %
- Sodium 236mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 19g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2 %
- Sugars 3.7g 0 %