Oatmeal Coffee Cake
Updated September 18, 2020
- SERVING SIZE
1 (2- x 2-1/2-inch) slice
- COOK TIME
There are few things that go better with coffee cake than a mug full of your favorite hot beverage. Enjoy a slice of Oatmeal Coffee Cake for breakfast or as a midday snack; it's got a great spice cake flavor with a little crunch!
What You'll Need
cup canola oil
cup egg substitute
cup sugar substitute
cup plus 1 tablespoon brown sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
cup quick-cooking oatmeal, prepared in water
cup white whole wheat flour
cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, egg substitute, sugar substitute, 1/2 cup brown sugar, the vanilla, and oatmeal; mix well.
- In a medium bowl, combine both flours, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda; mix well. Stir flour mixture into egg mixture until well combined. Pour into baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix walnuts and remaining brown sugar; sprinkle over batter.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out dry. Let cool, then cut into squares.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.