Easiest Pineapple Cake
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 (2-1/2 x 2-inch) piece
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Not only is this the Easiest Pineapple Cake ever, but it's also one of the tastiest! This low-carb, moist pineapple cake is made with convenient shortcut ingredients and whips up in no time. It's perfect for a potluck 'cause it can be made hours ahead!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package sugar-free yellow cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions (see Note)
- 1 (8-ounce) container sugar-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 (1.4-ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Pour batter into baking dish.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine whipped topping, pineapple with its juice, and pudding mix; stir until thoroughly combined. Spread evenly over cake.
- Refrigerate 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
Test Kitchen Tip
- To lower the amount of saturated fat in this recipe, you can prepare the cake mix with an egg substitute (like Egg Beaters®). There are 0g of saturated fat in egg substitute, so by making the swap you'll reduce the saturated fat to 3.4g per serving.
- So you've got the Easiest Pineapple Cake recipe for the potluck. Now you need to check out these Picnic Food Recipes that are perfect for spring and summer!
- Check out our Citrus Desserts for a tropical feel any time of the year!
Read NextBetter-Than-Anything Cake
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Calories 193
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 11g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 3.6g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.4g 5 %
- Cholesterol 49mg 16 %
- Sodium 263mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 6.3g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 4.6g 0 %